• Learn how to use simple digital devices.
• Learn how to shop online, upload pictures, and use social media.
• This is the first step towards your digital future.
• Begin your e-safety journey to keep safe online.
• You will master how to find and share information, including Outlook and emails.
• You will create documents on Microsoft Word (editing, formatting, and more)!
• Become competent in Microsoft Excel, and get better at Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Have fun designing graphics and adding images to your documents.
Learn the crucial IT and employability skills required to succeed and stand out in the professional working world.
Designed for women. With flexibility for childcare and any other needs you may have.
Jason has extensive experience in teaching a wide range of professional subjects, including functional skills, team leadership, business admin and customer service. Before joining DSS in 2019, he worked in some of the most prestigious institutes such as City & Guilds, the UK's leading awarding organisation for work-based qualifications.
Bobby is a Computer Science graduate with a PGCE in ICT from King's College London and over 10 years of experience in education, both nationally and abroad. He joined DSS in 2018, delivering IT Infrastructure and Business Analysis. Always up to date with the latest technology developments, Bobby is a superb trainer, bringing the best out of his students at all times.